Community Engagement logo
Guides and tools
Complaints and feedback
Hotline in a Box
Media and social media
Assessments and surveys
What we do
CEA Africa Strategy
Co-production & participation
Where we work
Learn and share
Three-day training package
Bite-sized training packages
Three-hour training package
Branch-level training package
About the hub
News and events
Share your thoughts on the Community Engagement Hub.
It would be great to hear about your experience of the Community Engagement Hub. We’d just like to check how we're doing, and if there’s anything we can do better in the future. The survey will take around 5 minutes to complete.
Step 1 of 6
Tell us about yourself...
1) Are you a?
A humanitarian aid worker (not RCRC movement)
A RCRC member of staff
A RCRC volunteer
A BRC member of staff
2) In your current role, do you?
Mainly work on Community Engagement and Accountability (CEA), or the equivalent in your organisation
Use CEA in programming
Don’t use CEA but want to start
Don’t use CEA and don’t want to start
How satisfied are you with the hub?
3) Overall how satisfied are you with the CEA Hub?
Neither satisfied nor dissatisfied
We'd like to know how you use the hub
4) How often do you use the CEA Hub?
A few times a week
Once a week
Once a month
5) What do you usually use the CEA Hub for? (select all that apply)
CEA related resources, for example training materials, case studies, reports etc.
To connect with CEA colleagues
For general information about CEA
To find more about the Red Cross
Just browsing/I wasn’t looking for anything in particular
And how you use resources
6) How often do you use resources & info from the CEA hub in your work?
More than once a week
How have you used the resources and information?
7) How easy is it to find resources on the CEA hub?
Not so easy
Not at all easy
8) What is your biggest challenge, frustration, or problem in finding what you are looking for on the hub?
How do you like to learn about CEA?
9) What types of resources / format makes information and learning more accessible to you? (Select all that apply)
Blog Posts and short articles
Easy-to-digest summaries of key publications
Short Tip-Sheets (5 to 10 pages) on a particular topic
Social Media updates
Resources in all IFRC languages
10) Is the CEA Hub your go-to platform for CEA?
What is your go-to platform and why?
Please tell us how we can improve
11) Please elaborate on your answers and provide feedback on how the CEA hub can be improved.